Plenty of makers up and down the street offer serviceable dress shirts. That’s not our territory. If, however, you’re searching for impeccably designed and constructed shirts for countryside rambling to explore the highlands, we’re your destination.
No1: Country Twill, Lightweight Classic
– 4-oz cotton for a lighter hand that’s tailor-made for layering.
– Brushed for superior softness reminiscent of flannel.
– Two-button cuffs,spread-collar, single button-through chest pocket, box-pleat in back with locker loop.
No2: Luxury Cotton & Merino, Soft, Light & Warm
– 4.1oz fabric is 80% long-staple cotton & 20% merino wool.
– You get all the softness of cotton with the warmth & temperature regulation of wool.
– Two-button cuffs, hidden button-down collar, single chest pocket, box-pleat in back with locker loop.
No3: The Perfect Flannel, Hefty, Soft & Warm
– 8.5oz heavyweight pure cotton flannel.
– Brushed on both sides for an ultra soft hand feel; washable, faux suede details.
– Two-button cuffs, spread collar, button-through chest pockets, box-pleat in back with locker loop.
No4: Wrinkle-Free Pure Cotton, Arrive Unruffled
– 3.8oz twill fabric is structured, but soft.
– Undergoes a patented 2-step process for a sharp look from dryer to day’s end.
– Two-button cuffs, button-down collar, single button-through chest pocket, box-pleat in back with locker loop.